Hey guys! Yesterday, LEGO gave us a sneak peak of the LEGO Ideas Typewriter 21327. You can check out the teaser trailer HERE. Today, the set was officially launched and will be released July 1, 2021 (or June 16, 2021 for VIP Members).
Designers Wes Talbott and James May takes you through all the details in this designer video:
Even though household objects are’t YouTuber, PotterMinifigPals, favourite, she thinks this set is really cool! Check out the video:
YouTuber, just2good, gives all the main details here:
YouTuber, Bricksie, thinks this is a really cool set:
YouTuber, Emmasaurus, wasn’t sure about the set at first, but it’s growing on her:
OFFICAL LEGO DESCRIPTION
Get away from everyday digital life and remind yourself of less complicated times while building this LEGO® Ideas model (21327) of a classic typewriter. The classic typewriter used by the founder of the LEGO Group, Ole Kirk Kristiansen, served as a model. The model sounds and moves just like the original. When you tap a button, the middle type lever lifts and moves the carriage on. You can even feed paper into the roller.
From a LEGO fan for LEGO fans
This detailed typewriter was designed by a LEGO fan and has received enough votes from other LEGO fans to be implemented as a LEGO set. The model comes with a letter from Thomas Kirk Kristiansen, the fourth generation of the LEGO owner family. Put this letter in the typewriter to display the model that is worth seeing.
The model belongs to a collection of LEGO building sets for adults. Comprehensible assembly instructions make the set the perfect gift for LEGO fans, authors, journalists and lovers of great retro objects – or for yourself.
- Indulge in memories and arouse the curiosity of younger fans who have never seen a typewriter – with this LEGO® model (21327) to build and display that moves and sounds like the original.
- When you press a letter key, the middle type lever lifts and pushes the carriage on. You can even pull in real paper with the roller.
- The classic typewriter, which Ole Kirk Kristiansen, the founder of the LEGO Group, once used, served as a model.
- Includes a brochure with a letter in 43 languages written and signed by Thomas Kirk Kristiansen from the LEGO Group’s family that owns it. Cut out the letter in your language and pull it in with the roller.
- Great set to spend quality time alone or with family. This collectible nostalgic model is a special birthday or Christmas present for LEGO® fans, authors and lovers of great retro objects – or for yourself.
- The typewriter is 11 cm high, 27 cm wide and 26 cm deep. The model is a great photo opportunity. You are welcome to share the beautiful pictures with friends.
- The model made of 2,079 components comes with an illustrated brochure with information about the fan designer and the LEGO® designer of the set. Step-by-step instructions accompany you through the demanding construction project.
- This building set for adults is part of a collection of fascinating LEGO® Ideas models created by a fan designer, selected by thousands of LEGO fans and ultimately produced by the LEGO Group.
LEGO Ideas Typewriter 21327
- Set #: 21327
- Set Theme: LEGO IDEAS
- Set Name: Typewriter
- Recommended Age: 18+
- # of Parts: 2,079
- Figures: None
- Release Date: July 01, 2021 (June 16, 2021: VIP)
- Price: $199.99 USD
How do you feel about the price for this set? Comment below!
Support the website
Do you enjoy the content? I spend 2-3hrs a day trying to provide LEGO news and deals. If you do, please consider purchasing from our affiliate links to support the website. Thank you!