Hey guys! LEGO has officially revealed one of the largest LEGO sets, coming in at a total of 9,090 parts and over 53 inches long and 18 inches high! With these dimensions, this makes this set the longest LEGO set of all time and the second largest set, after the LEGO World Map 31203. The LEGO Titanic 10294 will be available as of November 8, 2021 for $629.99 USD. But, you better make some space at home for this one! All set details and official images below.
Check out what these LEGO YouTubers say about the new masterpiece:
LEGO Titanic 10294
- Set Name: Titanic
- Set #: 10294
- Set Theme: Creator Expert
- Recommended Age: 18+
- # of Parts: 9,090
- Figures: None
- Release Date: November 08, 2021
- Price: $629.99 USD
OFFICIAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Since the Titanic set sail on its fateful maiden journey in 1912, the famous ship has captured imaginations across the world. Now you can pay tribute to it with this colossal LEGO® Titanic (10294) collectible model building project.
An authentic scale model
This 1:200 scale model is designed in 3 sections, faithfully recreating the features of the Titanic. The cross section reveals interior details like the first-class dining room, the grand staircase, one of the boiler rooms and many cabins from the different passenger classes. Bring the story of the Titanic to life by recreating details such as the ship’s bridge, promenade deck, reading lounge, swimming pool and many more.
Over 9,000 pieces for the ultimate building project
This model is one of the largest LEGO models ever at over 53 in. (135 cm) long. And with over 9,000 pieces, it provides many hours of building pleasure culminating in a stunning piece to display with pride.
- Build a stunning LEGO® model version of the world’s most famous ocean liner with this LEGO Titanic 10294 model set. With over 9,000 pieces, this set offers a building challenge to savor.
- Faithfully recreate the historical details of the Titanic in this 1:200 scale ship model. Authentic details include over 300 portholes, the iconic bridge, lifeboats, benches, cargo crane and more.
- The ship splits into 3 sections, giving a view of the detailed interior. Assemble and admire the grand staircase, cabins, dining room, smoking lounge, reading lounge and swimming pool.
- Build and explore the realistic features of a working ship. Turn the propellers to see the piston engines turn inside. Raise and lower the anchor and adjust the tension line running between the masts.
- This colossal Titanic ship model makes a historical collectible display piece and comes with a display stand to support each section. Add the name plaque to the bow for the perfect finishing touch.
- Provides a rewarding build for adult LEGO® builders, history lovers and anyone interested in the story of the Titanic. It’s also a top gift idea for collectors of historical memorabilia.
- One of the largest and longest LEGO® models ever, measuring over 53 in. (135 cm) long, 17.5 in. (44 cm) high, and 6 in. (16 cm) wide.
- This collectible LEGO® Titanic display model set is part of a range of creative buildable models for adults who love stunning design, intricate details and elegant architecture.
- LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality come first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.
THE GRANDEST SHIP IN HISTORY JOINS THE LEGO® FAMILY AS LEGO TITANIC IS UNVEILED
7 OCTOBER 2021: The LEGO Group has revealed an authentic replica of the most famous ship of all time, the RMS Titanic. For the first time, fans can now recreate the luxury liner in detailed LEGO® brick form, 110 years since it was launched in Belfast in 1911.
The LEGO Titanic is one of the longest and largest LEGO models to date, made up of 9,090 pieces, making it a truly immersive building challenge for LEGO fans and budding historians alike.
As well as its sheer size, the Titanic was known for its unrivaled grandeur, which has been faithfully captured in the set. Beneath the unmistakable exterior of the LEGO Titanic, there are several interior rooms to explore including the First-Class grand staircase which spans six decks and the Jacobean-style dining saloon which was located on the ship’s D deck.
The Titanic was also renowned for its unparalleled speed, outclassing other ships of the era, and in the lower decks, fans will find a replica of the state-of-the-art engine room.
Mike Psiaki, design master at the LEGO Group commented: “At the time of its launch the Titanic was the pinnacle of nautical engineering, the largest moving vehicle ever created. It has been an incredible journey to recreate this iconic vessel from LEGO bricks, using blueprints created over a century ago.
“Designing the LEGO Titanic with such a focus on immense detail and scale, but also accuracy, has allowed us to create one of the most challenging building experiences to date. We know brick builders and ship enthusiasts of all ages will love building the set and displaying it in their homes.”
At over 1.3m long, the LEGO Titanic set is perfect for display and comes with a unique plaque with the ship’s name. This impressive set is available for pre-order from 1st November and general sale from 8th November from LEGO Stores and www.LEGO.com/titanic at the recommended retail price of €629.99 / $629.99 / £569.69.
What do you think of all the details that went into this set? Where would you display the Titanic 10294? Comment below!
Support the website