Hey guys! Just yesterday, we posted about the small details that were announced in Matthew Ashton’s Instagram Q&A about his next upcoming set. Check that post out HERE. Today, LEGO has revealed a teaser, which is said to be the LEGO Queer Eye Apartment 10291, also rumoured to be Matthew Ashton’s next set to release. The teaser consisted of 5 parts to the set: a pair of scissors, a white hair piece, a cutting board with avocados, a red hat and a french bulldog – all items that correlate to the Netflix series.
If LEGO continues to go with the flow and reveal the set the day after revealing the teaser, I guess we will back here tomorrow discussing just that! I have not seen the show, nor do I know much about it, but promobricks.de breaks down what each of the parts could relate to:
- a pair of scissors by hairstylist Jonathan Van Ness
- the hairstyle of fashion designer Tan France
- a cutting board with an avocado, which can be assigned to the culinary expert Antoni Porowski
- a red cap by Karamo Brown
- the French bulldog Bruley
Do you watch the show? Does this teaser confirm to you that this is indeed the LEGO Queer Eye Apartment 10291? Comment below!
Support the website